Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Wiki terminology, like wikipedia, not optimized for search.

In MediaWiki terms, including a page in another page is called transclusion, an accurate word, but not one that automatically comes to mind. I searched for "macros" and "include" for a while and, after a few minutes, found a page that mentions transclusion.

No comments: